There are few dishes simpler and more versatile than one-pan recipes. Not only is cleanup a breeze, but dishes cooked with the one-pan method often deliver intensely flavorful results. This One-Pan Crispy Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Green Beans is no exception to the single-dish rule. Loaded with fresh herbs, citrus, and veggies, this recipe is bursting with flavor and is easy enough to prepare on weeknights making it the perfect chicken dish.
|4-5||Lbs chicken thighs, bone-in, and skin-on (roughly 8-10 thighs)|
|1/4||Cup olive oil|
|5||Garlic cloves, minced (roughly 1.5 tablespoons)|
|2||Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves|
|3||Tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped|
|2||Lemons, zest, and juice (roughly 4-5 tbsp juice)|
|2||Tablespoon olive oil|
|4||Teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2||Teaspoon black pepper|
|4||Red onions, sliced into wedges with the root end intact|
|24||oz green beans|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Zest the lemons and set it aside for garnish.
In a bowl, combine the garlic, thyme, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a 13×9 baking dish, arrange the red onion in a single layer.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and then smother it with the herb-garlic mixture. Make sure to pull up the chicken skin slightly to get the herbs and garlic underneath.
- Place the chicken on top of the veggies, stretching the skin out over each piece.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then remove it from the oven.
- Quickly add the green beans to the pan, stirring them into the onions to coat with oil. Return the pan to the oven.
- Roast for another 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy (165 F internal temperature).
- Let the chicken rest for 5-10 minutes before topping with the lemon zest and remaining parsley and thyme.
Your style is very unique in comparison to
other people I’ve read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
Guess I’ll just book mark this web
Appreciate this post. Will try
Now I am ready
to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.